Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas, Unwrapped (2009)

As I perused the photos from this holiday season, I realized that I didn't have a camera with me for two of the four celebrations. Whoops.

Nonetheless, you'll find a selection of photos here:
http://gallery.me.com/hannahrae#100454

Hanukkah Highlights:
New train toys from Grandma/Grandad at a delayed Thanksgiving/Hanukkah celebration. A bunch of new toys to play with at Grand Dede/Granny's house (some of which are living THERE, which always makes me happy :o) ). Uh...we did NOT light the candles on the menorah...because they were packed away somewhere. Next year.

Christmas Culmination:
Swimming at the rec center pool with Mimi; hanging around the house with Papa, Naomi and Ethan. New "kid" table and play food. Running on the golf course with Grandpa; riding the train with Grammie; new toys new toys new toys new toys. :o)


This might be the last post for a while. Busy week ahead! Can't wait to post some pics of our new digs.
XOXO

No comments: