Friday, July 9, 2010

July 4, 2010


As has become our family tradition, we marched in a 4th of July Parade again this year, in support of our theatre troupe. The boy fell asleep ten minutes into the march, having stayed up later than he has since infancy at the fireworks the previous night. It was SO hot that day, and I managed to sweat all the sunscreen off my nose in the first hour, thus impersonating Rudolph the next day.

The parade culminates with a festival of sorts, complete with food, a band, pony rides, bounce houses, etc. It was also QUITE hotsy-totsy.

Upon returning home from the day's events, we collapsed into the air conditioned house and spent the evening playing Wii and eating Chinese. I went to bed at 9:00 PM, which I haven't done since...infancy. The boy's infancy, that is.


Photos:
http://gallery.me.com/hannahrae#100520

1 comment:

sjh said...

ah, yes, but where o where is the middle?