Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Random

I remember every few days that I need to TAKE A FRIGGIN CLASS to learn how to use my super-fancy camera. My pictures suck. Maybe one day I'll actually remember to find a class.

Speaking of photos, it's that time of the year again: Dreaded family photos. Last year we went to "Picture People" and got a really nice frame with a photo sheet that we planned to replace each year (only paying for the sheet each year, and keeping the frame--does that make sense?) Here is a bad photo of a photo:

So I still would like to do that, but you wanna know why I haven't made the appointment? Because I can't face the project of shopping for and coordinating our outfits. Where is my on-call stylist?! Also, I've been toying with the idea of doing a more professional photo shoot with a photographer recommended by a friend. But this is a REEEEEAAAALLLLY expensive summer for us and I'm not sure I can add that on top of it. But, wow, I'd love to get some great photos taken of our family.


I made chocolate chip banana bread this afternoon. It is heaven in loaf form. It is not going to help the excessive weight I've recently lost (suck it, Falselyaccusingmeoflookingpregnant Ladies) stay OFF.

I was recently discussing the state of Arizona (its topography, not its politics) with a relative who will soon attend college there...man, I miss hiking. Like, a lot.

I want to get married again. Oh, relax. Same guy, same wedding, same day--well, maybe minus 10 degrees or so, since it was 110 the day I got married (July 23, 2005). But this time I want to talk to different people, order the OTHER entree--just to see what I missed, (not let a strawberry fall out of my mouth and roll down my white dress), and just have another opportunity to experience it again. It was a magnificent wedding. We're looking forward to watching our video in a couple weeks, in celebration of our anniversary. Should be a precious trip down memory lane.

I guess that's all. Maybe emptying my brain of some of its contents will help me fall asleep tonight. Goodnight!

1 comment:

sjh said...

I was just going down the memory lane of your wedding, as we were talking about Charlotte's upcoming...all my mother-of-the-bride stimuli were lit again. Fond remembrances dear Hannah.

Random: I'm a little enchanted with the word verifications. Today's is 'oveness.' The state of being oved. You are oved.

mama