Friday, November 5, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Sigh. We visited the fancy-schmancy pumpkin patch a few weeks ago. You know the kind...exotic animals, hay rides, haunted house, and--oh yeah--pumpkins. The Boy was completely miserable the entire time. So we skipped the fancy stuff, bought some apples, cider and donuts, and had a little pity party on the sidewalk outside the store.

So, really, nothing to report, except that I love the light in these first two pics. :o)






A few more: http://gallery.me.com/hannahrae#100576

1 comment:

sjh said...

He is a bright light, isn't he?
Oh...you mean the sun.
Frankly, a boy after my own heart. All I care about is the fresh air, cider, and donuts. Totally identify with all of it.

Also...I love word verifications. Sometimes they look like great new words. Today's: sidedib.