Monday, December 20, 2010

Thanksgiving--I know


It's late. Get over it.

I hosted TG this year, and had fond(ish) memories of the last (first) time I hosted....you know, when I had a two month old INFANT. Seriously, who's idea was that?! Anyway, because I was in a crazy Postpartum State of Mind in 2008, in 2010 I had little to no memory of how to cook the turkey/get the sides ready at the same time/make the #$%& gravy, etc. But it all worked out in the end--even if I spent all of Wednesday AND Thursday in the kitchen. Hence, there are no pictures of the pretty table (my photographer is a man and men don't usually take pictures of tables with no people sitting at them).

Whatever. The food was yummy and I'm not hosting next year. Who's turn is it? ;o)


Click here for photos.

No comments: