Friday, March 30, 2012

Attention Blog Reader...(s?)

Apple is discontinuing their MobileMe services. The photo host site I will now be using is ZingZang. Please update your bookmark to the following: http://www.zangzing.com/hannahrae

It's still in an early development phase so there are a few flaws (ie: at the moment the photos imported from MobileMe are sorted by date, which means the captions sometimes don't make sense; there is a random album called "ZingZang Favorites" that is a default album I'm not allowed to delete; etc.), but it will do.

I will link to individual albums within blog posts, so you won't miss anything! Thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave your comments. It's nice to know you're still following us.

XOXO
H

2 comments:

sjh said...

I know if you write more often, your blog readers will return if they have strayed. I think you have much to say that people want to hear- your humor, your meanderings through life. I know, time. We remain faithful followers. xo

Funny. the verification code necessity says: "Please prove you're not a robot." Now we have to prove that?

ahope said...

Hey-- I READ IT! But I cannot prove I'm not a robot.
:)