Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cue the Angel Voices


I don't want to alarm anyone, but I MAY have found the perfect swimsuit. Well, swimdress. And, yes, I'm well aware that the swimdress is not a new invention, but this is the first one I tried on that didn't make me feel all dowdy and motherly and stuff. There is a serious plunge in that neckline, people. But it also has lovely ruching at my biggest (literally) problem area, and a cutesy skirt, and OMG the ruffles on the halter! I think it looks better in person than on the model, but there is NO CHANCE that I will intentionally post a candid photo of myself in a swimanything. After my visit to AZ next week, there might be some candid-LOOKING photos of me in a swimdress, but I assure you they will all be posed, with the applicable parts sucked in.

Anyway...it's Kenneth Cole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!
-Marah