Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Note from Oliver


Dear Readers,

My mom is much too sad to write this herself, so I told her I'd give her a hand. Without going into detail, I'm happy/sad to report that I am now living with another family. My parents and I think I am better suited to a home with no children. I am so sad to have to leave the folks who raised me, but my new owners seem to love me a whole lot, and are patient with my shortcomings.

Thanks for being kind to my parents during this rough time. This was an impossible decision for them, to be sure.

Love Always,
Oliver

6 comments:

sjh said...

We too are bleeding with sadness. Rest in God's loving arms, knowing you were always faithful and loving to Oliver.

Jess said...

Oh, Hannah! I'm sending three big hugs to you guys. That's so hard. Will Oliver's new family still let you visit and and will they spoil him every so often?

Kage said...

so sorry...

Anonymous said...

such sad news. :(

Anonymous said...

oops, I didn't sign my name.
Marah

Maureen said...

Oh no... I bet this was a very hard decision. One made with love, but hard nonetheless. Thinking of you guys.