Thursday, December 4, 2008

3 months


Dear Munchkin,
You lucked out! No doctor appointment this month, and no shots. Hurray!

Overnight, it seems, you have morphed from a baby into a little boy...which will sound ridiculous to my friends who have older children, but nevertheless. You continue to make great strides, developmentally, and you're such a joy to be around.

I love that you...

- squeal blissfully at the monkey sounds coming from your playmat.
- continue to eat your hands.
- have official tickle spots.
- hold your head up all by yourself.
- can find yourself in a mirror.
- often continue a sucking motion, even when nothing is in your mouth.
- laugh like a real boy at your Dad's funny sounds (and sometimes mine, too).
- "drown" when wind gets in your face...too funny.
- have a windshield wiper arm when you're nursing.
- have to hold my hand when you're trying to fall asleep.
- watch my hands during "Eensy, Weensy Spider."
- seem to truly love monkeys...on your mat, on your shirt, at the zoo (just like your friend, Huey).
- sleep with your arms up over your head (just like your Dad).
- reward me with huge smiles when I come home from being out.

XOXO,
Mom


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is with the monkey obsession and the raised arms while sleeping?! ;) I don't recall reading about either in any of our baby books, but we are ALL ABOUT BOTH in our house, too!