Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All I Want for Christmas is My Two (Bottom) Front Teeth

...and he would like you to know that it HURTS. VERY. BADLY.


(In case you couldn't tell from that pathetic face!)

As I kid, I can clearly remember losing my baby teeth, but I surely don't remember them growing back in painfully. Does this happen? Or does it only hurt the first time? Poor Munchkin. His friend, Huey, also popped one out this week. Those boys are all about solidarity.


(To do: Learn Photoshop for real.)

3 comments:

Jess said...

My guy likes chewing on cold, wet washcloths to make him feel better. That and Mommy hugs.
...and Tylenol if it gets really bad, but I'd save that for the bigger teeth in the back.

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy.

ahope said...

We can have a Photoshop learning date tonight, just say the word!