Monday, May 18, 2009

It's a Start

I have admired my friend's effort to "gradually go green" for a long time.

I have been slow to jump on the bandwagon for various reasons, not the least of which is laziness (you mean I have to crawl under my bed to unplug my cell phone charger EVERY DAY?!), but today I *finally* made this effort:



Of course, those reusable bags were filled with paper towels, plastic containers, and diapers; AND I forgot to use them two days later when I found myself back at the grocery store...but it's a start.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love those reusable bags - they actually make carrying groceries so much easier and more comfortable... when I remember to use them. :) I usually remember right as I wheel my cart up to the register to check out.

Kage said...

good job. It took me about a solid year to remember them every time, not gonna lie...but it's a great habit. And I agree with Heather, packing and carrying groceries is WAY easier with these generous bags.