Friday, May 8, 2009

Home Tour

My Aunties ask all the time about seeing pics of my home. Well, this is the nicest it will ever look, so here are the photos the realtor's photog took a few days ago. Enjoy!


Enter on the main level to the den and full bathroom.



Proceed upstairs, look left into the kitchen. The balcony is through the sliding door, off the kitchen.



Look right from the top of the stairs, and find the dining/living room combo


Closer look at the living room


Go up another flight of stairs, turn left into the nursery.



From the stairs, turn right into the shared master bathroom


And into the master bedroom (I just love that I can see my PJs hanging on the back of the door!)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Where's the couch blanket, and the shredded dog toys, and the baby toys, and the mail and...you know, the stuff?!!!!
it's amazing staging!

mimi

ahope said...

Those PJs are very easily "Photoshop-outable"...but I am almost sure you might be the only one who notices them.