Thursday, February 11, 2010

Did You Hear? It Snowed.



There were late-night antics in our backyard on Tuesday evening. The camera was acting up in the darkness, so I couldn't possibly capture the GLEE with which the Munchkin enjoyed his sled ride....and the GLEE with which Oliver ran after the sled, doing a happy doggie dance. We're pretty sure he would have been even happier if we would have allowed him to ride in the sled, since he's part human.

(It actually got to 12.5 inches by the next morning.)






Man, when I don't have a commute, I love the snow. It looks so pretty in our yard. And Brad has a new snowblower. So that's fun.




4 comments:

sjh said...

Isn't it great having a yard?
Looks like great fun was had. Looks so beautiful. Capture every moment. The years go so fast.

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Can't wait to fix a door knob or something.....after the snow melts of course.
G-pa

Anonymous said...

I don't even recognize your husband with all that facial hair! I need more pics.
Marah

ahope said...

It DOES look pretty in your yard! These pictures make me smile.