Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Le Sigh.

Dear Readers:
I SWEAR I was completely ready to settle in and write a few posts tonight...I know how much you hate neglect. But it's been a crappy health week for us here at the Rose Garden, and my body has decided that the curtain call to the stomach flu I had DURING THE SUNDAY MATINEES (!!!) is a crippling case of (self diagnosed) wrist tendonitis. The pain reminds me a lot of the Great Bi-Weekly Trips to Physical Therapy of 1997, but in the other hand. In fact, if I had a regular doctor and/or a PPO, I'd head straight to the Cortisone Injectioner. I think it's caused by an enormous amount of toddler toting, lately, but also a few moves in the show that I did a zillion times last week. Anyway, I'm typing with a splint on, which really defeats the purpose of resting the tendons, I'm guessing.

But stay tuned! because there are going to be some fun posts coming up. Highlights include The Munch's 18 month "anniversary of birth," a video tour of the house (digression: I was going to wait until the house was "finished" before shooting footage, but I realized that Teh Internets might be obsolete by the time that happens. So instead of showing you the house with new paint, rugs, complete furniture, and etc., I'll show it to you with toys scattered all over and dirty dishes in the sink. Sound good? Good.), an update on "Snoopy," etc.

Thanks for staying with me during these boring inconsistent times.

No comments: