Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Emerging...

My friends warned me that I would have very limited time for things like labeling photos and blogging. They were right.

BUT...here we go!

I have birthed a child. Out of my body. It is truly the most amazing, unbelievable, miraculous experience of my life. (And a part of me now understands why women end up with eight children.) This is a video of Munchkin and I meeting for the first time. I'll let it speak for itself.

Please keep checking back here for updates. I promise that I will get to them just as soon as I can tear my eyes, ears, hands, and lips off of my perfect son.


7 comments:

Amanda said...

Ahh - I love it and am so very, very happy for you and your family! I can't wait to meet your beautiful boy!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a great experience, Hannah. I'm so happy for you guys. Your little blessing is a handsome one. -Marah

Anonymous said...

Your world will never be the same, as you have a new set of eyes with which to view it.
lots of love to you all...
Catherine

sjh said...

yes it makes me cry. again.
such a joyous experience, watching your children have children.
payback time coming.
I can tell you all firsthand, "It's all good here at the Rose home."
love always,
Grandmere Mimi

Anonymous said...

Oh My gosh, I didn't think I could cry over that kind of stuff anymore, but I can, and I did.

Brent said...

That is the sweetest moment I have seen in a while. Congratulations! I can't wait to meet little Simon.

Anonymous said...

Short but oh so sweet! Hannah you made me cry too!!! Tears of joy for both of you...