Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mom's Day Away: Fun With Hair

I had an opportunity to head out of the house today...alone.

My fantabulous husband volunteered to take on solo child care while I went in for a long-overdue hair appointment. Nothing fancy...just my usual cut and color, but today my stylist treated me to some hot rollers and curling iron--just for fun. Results below.



How lovely it would be if I could simply flip the switch and make it look like this without 30 minutes of styling! It was nice to be Curlylocks for a day.

7 comments:

sjh said...

You look beautiful, dear one. And refreshed. Isn't it amazing what just a few hours away will do for one's well-being? That's why God created shopping and beauty parlors.
mumsy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Nothing like a little pampering to make us girls feel better about ourselves :) You look pretty rested...baby sleeping well at night??
Marah

HHRose said...

Time to fess up: I've recently discovered that I can Photoshop away the crow's feet and bags from my eyes. So, I'm glad that I LOOK rested! :o)

Kage said...

You did NOT photoshop your face....are you for real? You look glowing....in mommyhood...you color? wow....cause of grey or for fun? My greys just started taking over....

HHRose said...

Geesh, Kage. I've shocked the unshockable! Yes, I photoshopped. More out of curiosity, rather than vanity. Wanted to see if it really works (it does). And yes, started single processing when I quit the highlights (growing out highlights is a b****), and then the gray hair showed up a year later. Welcome to it!

Anonymous said...

send me that program please!!!!! :)

Marah

Anonymous said...

I LOVE to Photoshop the bags out from under my eyes! Sometimes I try to Photoshop out my double chin, but that's a little trickier and does not turn out very well.
You look beautiful, Hannah!