Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Hey, Dad! Wanna Have a Catch?"



Yep, that's the actual name of the event we attended last Saturday.

For what might be the coolest Fathers' Day gift ever, Bradley and Harvey (aka: Grand Dede) had an opportunity to play catch on Wrigley Field. I'm told Uncle Scott also contributed to the gift, and this author would have LOVED to see him play catch, too. {Wink.}

Not only did they toss the ball around, they also ran the bases, slid into the bases (ahem), staged pics of catching outfield balls in the ivy, etc. The Munch hung around Granny while I had the pleasure of photographing the event. Turns out, we really could have used a telephoto lens. (Someone is making a note about this for Christmas, I hope.) But I did the best I could. I shot about 7 zillion photos and Bradley narrowed it down to about 6 zillion. Here are few faves, and you can click the link if you want to see more!









http://gallery.me.com/hannahrae#100367


No comments: