Friday, July 10, 2009

Turn the Radio Up

Some days it feels like all I do is feed the baby, clean the high chair, feed the baby, clean the high chair, feed...you get the idea.

And then there are days when things like this happen:

I had switched on our new Music Together CD in his room, but then we moved to the master bedroom to fold laundry. So I turned the monitor up as loud as it would go, and LIKE MAGIC! we could hear the music! He has been toting that monitor around for an hour now, watching the lights bounce up and down with the volume, pressing the buttons, holding it to his ear (!). It's the best free toy I've ever purchased. And by free, of course, I mean that we already paid for it, but it's fulfilled a bonus purpose in our lives. Brad and I say that those types of things aren't "free", but "included."

Baby Monitor: $ who could remember
Music Together CD: $ price of admission
Baby "turned on" by Music: Priceless

1 comment:

ahope said...

DJ Munchkin