Sunday, September 12, 2010

Polly Want a Cracker?

In this instance, I'm not completely convinced that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Evidently, we say, "Okay," "Yes," "Are you there?" and "Bye, bye" A LOT on the phone....and we talk with our mouths full.



Side notes:
1. No, that is NOT a teeny cell phone. It's a teeny remote.

2. I miss my rugs. This video was actually taken early in the summer, B.P. (Before Puppy). In the days A.P., we rolled up the rugs until the housebreaking has been thoroughly mastered. We're close.

4 comments:

sjh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sjh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sjh said...

Hi boy. Are you there. I love you. See you tomorrow. OK? Bye. Love, Mimi

ahope said...

I think the "are you there" must be due to your iphone! haha :)