Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Blogiversary!

In honor of my second year of blogging here at the Rose Garden, we have a new look! Unfortunately for some of you that new look came with a new template which deleted some of my HTML code that provided you with expandable posts. (WHAT? Blogger for Dummies: Remember when you just saw the first couple of lines, followed by a "Read More!" link? Well, at the moment, the entire post will show followed by a "Read More" link that doesn't do anything.) As soon as it's not midnight, I'll figure out how to fix the code.

By request (and I won't say by whom...) our font is just slightly bigger. We also have some new colors (evidently, I'm anticipating autumn), and, of course, the new header, compliments of scrapblog.com and Colleen, who introduced the two of us. Scrapblog and I had a very close relationship today.

Thanks for indulging me...us...and for being such loyal readers. As always, feel free (but not obligated!) to comment. Don't worry: I'll still nag you from time to time to make sure you're still there! (Oh! That reminds me...I need to add my analytics code to the new template so I can keep track of you all. Sorry. More mumbo jumbo.)

Happy Reading!


Edit: Fixed! Sorry, Jess. It's easier for people to see how many new posts they have to read when they're expandable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!
Marah

Jess said...

Personally, I prefer it when I don't have to click "Read More." That may just be me, though.

Kage said...

I like the new header, cute.

Jess said...

:-) No problem. I will survive.