Sunday, August 16, 2009

Helloooo (echo echo echo)

So my super nerdy Google Analytics page tells me that I average about 15 readers per day on this here blog. This isn't bad, considering I average much higher on days when I have new posts, and only slightly lower on days where there aren't new posts. BUT. What I wanna to know now, without being super whiny, is....WHERE are my PEEPS? How come y'all stopped commenting, with a few notable exceptions? 50 lashes to you all.

Whaddoeye hafta do? Giveaways? Bomb threats? More eloquent writing? New banner and/or layout?

So. Dudes. Get thee a log in name! Make haste! Believe it or not, I actually do care what you think. And I want to know who's listening. (And I promise to never ever turn off the comments again so help me god and to help people at all times and live by the Girl Scout law.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY look forward to your blog updates. Sometimes I am glad I forget to look at it, so I can read several at a time. Thank you for the wit and humor....Dad

Anonymous said...

For fear of possible bomb threat I will comment....I love your blog entries and look forward to reading them. Unfortunately I don't always have a witty response so I opt out of the comment section. But please know that I enjoy each and every update and if you quit blogging I will make a big stink!!
Marah

Martha said...

I read them aloud to my work neighbor because you make me laugh out loud!

HHRose said...

Aww...thanks, guys! (Heart.)

sjh said...

Perhaps it was the FB stalking comment that scared them off. People are so testy.


Since a certain mother of yours spilled lemonade on her keyboard and needs a McDoctor, since a certain brother of yours does not (insert horrific shudder here) bookmark your blog, since colds and car accidents and oh, yes, work...

Is that enough justification for one person? Because I can come up with a little more.

Keep writing. You have a gift worth sharing. And we love receiving. Michigan love coming your way.

kcarpenter said...

Hi Hannah, I am an old friend of your Mom's (and both discriptions of old apply.) Whenever Sar posts on her blog I take the opportunity to look at your posts as well. I vicariously enjoy watching your family evolve. Keep up the great work. Karen Carpenter

Kage said...

Are you asking to be my next blog prank victim?

Colleen said...

I already do comment :) But want a funny story? As of August 10th, the visitors to my site decreased 37%, which made me very sad. But then, literally less than a minute ago, I realized that happened when I changed my banner. Yep- I deleted my google analytics code when I changed my banner. Ooops :)

ahope said...

I'm afraid to read them aloud to my work neighbor, because then they'll probably take it away like they did FB......then what will I do?!?!

Love your stories. You a funny Seese.

HHRose said...

Karen,
Mom mentioned that you read! How flattering. Thanks.

Kage,
HA! No pranking necessary--though that was hilarious.