Saturday, October 31, 2009

...Oh My!


Happy Halloween!

We did our big family dress-up last week at the Gelber's Halloween party. We're juggling a lot this weekend, so we won't be in full costume to accompany our little lion when we he goes trick-or-treating. (Also, um, I lost my ears. Not sure how.) Not that we won't be taking more photos! Oh, no! That would defeat the purpose of Halloween!

But here are a few more of us Lions, Tigers, and Bears.



Brad and I have tails, too, but they were camera shy.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love everyone's getup. You look great!! Happy trick-or-treating!
Marah

Kage said...

OH MY! LOVE!

sjh said...

It's a deformity in my character, I'm certain, that I loved the sad lion and sad tiger the best.

Great great costumes. Clever idea. Han, love your tights. Hug that bear and tiger for me and keep one for yourself.

Mimi