Friday, January 30, 2009

DISNEY!!!


Until last week, I had never been to Disney World. This appalled my husband, so he decided it was high time I experienced a little Mickey Magic.

We took the little Squirt on a two-day Disney experience, including Epcot and Animal Kingdom. We're saving Magic Kingdom until our child(ren) are older. I'll let the photo journey tell most of the story...but stay tuned for an additional post or two!

There are 4 pages of photos, so feel free to skim. Oh, also, if you're having trouble viewing the entire title, make sure you're in slideshow mode (where you can only see one picture at a time).

http://gallery.me.com/hannahrae#100248




1 comment:

sjh said...

Parent guilt. Never took my kid to Disney world. So sue me.
I did take you to Cedar Point, Florida- Wild Waters, Silver Springs, St. Augustine. That must count for something.
And I did take you to musical theatre and to see giraffes.
Ok, I feel better about myself now.
Get better, sick daughter.