Monday, April 20, 2009

Catching Up: Music Together!

It's been busy in the Rose Garden lately...

Munchkin and I attended our first music class last week, and we both had a wonderful time! One of my favorite things about hanging out with new kids is hearing their names. It's a leftover thrill from teaching, I guess. In our class we have Poppy, Augustus, Theodore (!!!), and Gianna, among others.

Miss Mary introduced us to a new collection of songs from Music Together (at Merry Music Makers), let us fool around with egg shakers and tone bells, took us on a "train" (complete with whistle), and sang and sang and sang...the best part. We can't wait to go back every Thursday! (And as soon as I can figure out a way to covertly take photos, I'll post them.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

!!!!! indeed :)