Monday, April 20, 2009

Catching Up: A Visit From Mimi and Auntie Naomi


Mimi and Auntie Naomi came to town for their Spring Break last week and spoiled the pants off the Munch--and me. Here's what he had to say about it:

"Whoa, dudes! I had completely forgotten how awesome it is to have one of my grandparents around 24/7! My Mimi brought me new clothes, a few new toys, covered me in kisses and cuddles, fed me lots of meals and bottles, and made sure I was clean as a whistle each morning. I think my AuntieOmi is going to be one of my favorite playmates. Boy, is she fun! She rolled around on the floor with me, entertained me in my Jumperoo, and even changed my diaper!

"We had a great time at the Shedd Aquarium, and I even enjoyed shopping with my girls (at least on the first day....by day three, I was sorta over it). We got to meet Auntie Abigail at her office and I loved looking out the picture window onto the busy Chicago street. I even got to celebrate Mimi's birthday, which was very special!"

It was a great time for everyone!





1 comment:

sarahhedeen said...

I love 'the girl thing', I cannot lie.
Simon probably kept us from spending too much.
Thanks for the lovely and a little crazy birthday.
The presents, the attention, the laughter, the crazy iphotos.
Makes it almost worth getting old...er.
love,
the mimi